LV Grace Church is a loving church family, equipping one another to be on mission to help people find Jesus. We do that by worshiping together, studying God’s Word together, and serving our community together. We are associated with the Charis Fellowship, a network of churches, campuses and ministries in the USA and Canada who are passionate about Jesus, His truth, His Relationship, and His Mission. And that mission is to start new churches, train leaders and do good for the sake of the gospel. And, Charis Fellowship is a proud member of the global Charis Alliance with 3000+ churches in more than 25 countries.
It is our passion to love God and love each other.
We love sharing our faith in God who loves us, and Jesus who died to save us so we can live with Him forever. Come and get to know us. More importantly, get to know Jesus! He gave His very life for you.
…how beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” Romans 10:15
Our Pastor and Elders
FGBC Statement of Faith
1. THE BIBLE: The Word of God, the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament, verbally inspired in all parts, and therefore wholly without error as originally given of God (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
2. THE ONE TRUE GOD: Existing eternally as three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Luke 3:22; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14).
3. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST: His preexistence and deity (John 1:1-3), incarnation by virgin birth (John 1:14; Matthew 1:18-23), sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), substitutionary death (II Corinthians 5:21), bodily resurrection (Luke 24:36-43), ascension into heaven and present ministry (Hebrews 4:14-16), and coming again (Acts 1:11).
4. THE HOLY SPIRIT: His personality (John 16:7-15), and deity (Acts 5:3, 4) and His work in each believer: baptism and indwelling at the moment of regeneration (I Corinthians 12:13; Romans 8:9), and filling (Ephesians 5:18), to empower for Christian life and service (Ephesians 3:16; Acts 1:8; Galatians 5:22, 23).
5. MAN: His direct creation in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-28), his subsequent fall into sin resulting in spiritual death (Genesis 3:1-24; Romans 5:12), and the necessity of the new birth for his salvation (John 3:3-5).
6. SALVATION: A complete and eternal salvation by God’s grace alone, received as the gift of God through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work (Ephesians 2:8, 9; Titus 3:5-7; I Peter 1:18, 19).
7. THE CHURCH: One true church, the body and bride of Christ (Ephesians 1:22, 23; 5:25-32), composed of all true believers of the present age (I Corinthians 12:12, 13), and the organization of its members in local churches for worship, for edification of believers, and for worldwide gospel witness, each local church being autonomous but cooperating in the fellowship and work (Ephesians 4:11-16).
8. THE CHRISTIAN LIFE: A life of righteousness, good works, and separation unto God from the evil ways of the world (Romans 12:1,2), manifested by speaking the truth (James 5:12), maintaining the sanctity of the home (Ephesians 5:22-6:4), settling differences between Christians in accordance with the Word of God (I Corinthians 6:1-8), not engaging in carnal strife but showing a Christ-like attitude toward all men (Romans 12:17-21), exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22,23), and maintaining a life of prayer (Ephesians 6:18; Philippians 4:6), including the privilege when sick , of calling for the elders of the church to pray and to anoint with oil in the name of the Lord (James 5:13-18).
9. THE ORDINANCES: The Christian should observe the ordinances of our Lord Jesus Christ, which are (1) baptism of believers by triune immersion (Matthew 28:19), and (2) the Thee Fold Communion Service, consisting of the washing of the saints feet (John 13:1-17), the Lord’s Supper (I Corinthians 11:20-22,23,34; and Jude 12), and the communion of the bread and the cup (I Corinthians 11:23-26).
10. SATAN: His existence and personality as the great adversary of God and His people (Revelation 12:1-10), His judgment (John 12:31), and final doom (Revelation 20:10).
11. THE SECOND COMING: The personal, visible, and imminent return of Christ to remove His church from the earth (I Thessalonians 4:16, 17), before the tribulation (I Thessalonians 1:10; Revelation 3:10), and afterward He will descend with the church to establish His millennial kingdom upon the earth (Revelation 19:11-20:6).
12. THE FUTURE LIFE: The conscious existence of the dead (Philippians 1:21-23; Luke 16:19-31), the resurrection of the body (John 5:28, 29), the judgment and reward of believers (Romans 14:10-12; II Corinthians 5:10), the judgment and condemnation of unbelievers (Revelation 20:11-15), the eternal punishment of the lost (Matthew 25:46; Revelation 20:15).